Prizes & benefits
Go beyond winning
Winners of the Telstra Business Awards receive an ICT investment in their business including one-on-one consultation on the right technology solutions to help their business thrive.
Winners will also receive:
- Two tickets to the Dinner in their State/Territory
- Two tickets to the National Awards Gala Dinner, including two return economy airfares from their capital city and two nights twin-share accommodation for two people*
- A commemorative Telstra Business Awards certificate
- Permission to have the Telstra Business Awards logo on company stationery and advertising material
- The privilege of joining our Alumni network, where finalists and winners connect
*Transfers and incidentals not included
Winning an Award is just the beginning. The benefits impact a business long after the Awards are announced, such as:
- National recognition
- Expanding your network
- Boosting your profile
- Uncovering new opportunities
- Public speaking and media commentator opportunities
- Improving staff morale
- Attracting better talent
- Joining an Alumni community of exceptional business people
- Reflecting on the goals, strategies and vision that led to the success of the business and using those insights to drive even greater success in the future
- Finalists often cite the free Business Health Check as the biggest benefit of entering. Read more about the Business Health Check here.
Participation in the Awards has already opened doors for us due to the publicity and networking opportunities.
World Wellness Group
2016 Telstra Queensland