The possibilities are endless
The Awards offer entrants, finalists and winners experiences and opportunities that go beyond that incredible moment of winning.
While a Telstra Business Award recognises the current achievements of a business, it also opens up the possibility of many more in the future.
Some of the benefits of winning an Award include:
- A share in product vouchers and business services
- National recognition as one of Australia’s best small or medium businesses or charities
- Making networking connections that can advance the business, build its profile and present opportunities to pursue new ventures
- Being offered public speaking and media commentator opportunities that reinforce the credibility and reach of the business
- Boosting the pride and motivation of existing employees and finding it easier to attract top quality people keen to work in a high profile business
- Becoming part of an Alumni community of exceptional business people and connecting with others who really understand the challenges of being in business
- Reflecting on the goals, strategies and vision that led to the success of the business and using those insights to drive even greater success in the future
- Finalists often cite the free Business Health Check as the biggest benefit of entering. Read more about the Business Health Check here.
Taking part in the Awards keeps us focused on our business improvement, gives positive exposure with the consumer and association with a strong iconic Australian business like Telstra.
Barossa Fine Foods
2016 Telstra South Australian
Medium Business Award